We are here to Help
Airline, Business Aviation &
- Independent leasing and aircraft documentation review, inspections, and special investigations. Provide technical support to parties of leasing contracts including independent auditing, missing records, fraudulent records, truth in leasing, assist with export/import and regulatory requirements.
- Part 145 Certification and Renewal Support, liaise with FAA Policy and Functional Offices*.
- Part 21, Part 43, and Part 145 Training Support
- Part 129 Foreign Operator Support, WebOps Agent Support
- Aircraft Leasing Technical Audits, Aircraft Inspections, and Records Review
- ICAO Safety Management Systems (SMS) training and development
- Expertise on understanding different types of Inspection programs and inspector criteria, i.e., surveillance, investigation, complaints, incidents.
- Regulatory conflict resolution
- FAA investigation process and expected Company response
- Research resources for FAA regulations, handbooks, policy letters, legal opinion
- Aircraft Certification requirements including Export/Import requirements
- Aircraft Maintenance requirements, including continuous airworthiness program
- Airworthiness Directive Management
- Independent Safety Reviews at Enterprise and Group Enterprise Levels.
“There's simply no substitute for experience in terms of aviation safety.”
Legendary Airforce Pilot & Airline Captain